This position has been filled. To view all open positions head to our careers page
CARD.com, a thriving Santa Monica financial startup, is seeking a skilled digital acquisition manager to help grow and optimize our digital marketing channels.
About the company: CARD.com is on a mission to make banking fair, stylish and personalized. We partner with the world’s most beloved and recognizable brands, causes, teams and talents to issue affinity Visa® and MasterCard® Prepaid Debit Cards that are associated with online member accounts that function as a feature-rich, mobile alternative to a traditional bank account.
About the team: You’ll be joining a cross-functional “Growth” team of data-loving nerds that includes marketers, programmers and data scientists. We combine these diverse skills to develop unique marketing strategies and ad technologies that allow us to grow our customer base rapidly while delivering healthy ROIs.
We are looking for: A performance-advertising ninja with quantitative chops, who understands the key targeting and marketing funnel metrics and can optimize these based on customer performance. Someone who understands the statistical underpinnings of A/B and multivariate tests and can confidently design, deploy and report on A/B & multivariate tests. Someone with project management / BD / marketing compliance experience, who keeps up with the latest advances in advertising platforms and technologies.
Key Responsibilities (Objectives & Key Results):
- Development of an ongoing digital acquisition strategy, including monthly projection of acquisition metrics such as volumes, costs, ROAS and LTV.
- Operational management of digital channels (eg: SEM, Social Media, Display, etc)
- Management and optimization of affiliate marketing relationships
- Creative asset management through design, compliance and A/B-testing cycles
- New digital media partnership development via test & learn strategy
- Regular analytics & reporting of acquisition metrics and statistical tests
- Must possess an undergraduate degree in marketing or a quantitative field, and/or relevant direct work experience in social-media advertising, SEM, SEO & broadcast media advertising
- 1-3 years hands-on experience managing, monitoring & reporting on digital prospecting and remarketing using e-mail, SEM, social media & display ads
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Ability to conduct statistical tests, including experiment design and reporting of outcomes. (Bonus points if you know a statistical programming language, eg “R”)
This is a full-time employment opportunity with benefits, requiring on-site office presence in Santa Monica, CA five days a week. To apply, please send your Resume or CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
—The CARD.com Team